Waternish Farm is situated on the Waternish Peninsula, in the North West of the Isle of Skye.
Waternish Farm is best reached by car as public transport on this part of the island is limited.
- Head towards Dunvegan on the A87. Continue to follow A87 for about three miles.
- Slight left onto A850 and follow this road towards Dunvegan for 14 miles until you see signs for Waternish.
- Turn right onto B886 towards Waternish and follow the road for three miles until you get to a T junction.
- Take a left towards Stein and Waternish Farm is immediately to your right, with our slate sign just by the road.
- Follow the drive all the way to the farm house entrance and park there.