Waternish Farm is situated on the Waternish Peninsula, in the North West of the Isle of Skye.
Waternish Farm is best reached by car as public transport on this part of the island is limited.
- Head towards Dunvegan on the A87 for about three miles.
- Fork left onto A850 and follow this road for 14 miles until you see signs for Waternish on your R.
- Turn right onto B886 (Waternish) and follow the road for three miles until you reach a T junction.
- Turn left towards Stein and the entrance to Waternish Farm drive is immediately on your right.
- Follow the drive all the way to the waterwheel and stone arch and park there.