Waternish Farm is situated on the Waternish Peninsula, in the North West of the Isle of Skye.
Immerse yourself in nature and discover the hidden gems of Waternish Farm, nestled away on Skye’s tranquil northwest peninsula. Whether you’re looking for a morning treat or afternoon adventure, book your visit today to take part in interactive guided tours centred around conservation – complete with delicious coffee and cake!
Waternish Farm is open to visitors on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Pre-booking is essential for Morning Coffee and Cake at 10.00 am and Afternoon Coffee and Cake, including a Farm Walk and Illustrated Talk on conservation at 3 pm.
Waternish Farm is best reached by car.
- Head towards Dunvegan on the A87 for about three miles.
- Fork left onto A850 and follow this road for 14 miles until you see signs for Waternish on your R.
- Turn right onto B886 (Waternish) and follow the road for three miles until you reach a T junction.
- Turn left towards Stein and the entrance to Waternish Farm drive is immediately on your right.
- Follow the drive all the way to the waterwheel and stone arch and park there.