Waternish Farm is situated on the Waternish Peninsula, in the North West of the Isle of Skye.
Waternish Farm is best reached by car.
- Head towards Dunvegan on the A87 for about three miles.
- Fork left onto A850 and follow this road for 14 miles until you see signs for Waternish on your R.
- Turn right onto B886 (Waternish) and follow the road for three miles until you reach a T junction.
- Turn left towards Stein and the entrance to Waternish Farm drive is immediately on your right.
- Follow the drive all the way to the waterwheel and stone arch and park there.